BMW R1200RS / R1250RS Forum Community
Howdy... - Printable Version

+- BMW R1200RS / R1250RS Forum Community (https://rswasserboxer.com/R1200RSforum)
+-- Forum: Noticeboard (https://rswasserboxer.com/R1200RSforum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: New Member Introductions (https://rswasserboxer.com/R1200RSforum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Howdy... (/thread-165.html)

Howdy... - Kiwi - 06-15-2019

Hi Paul here from Western Australia.
Just met up with some of you RS owners at the Helen get together,was great fun and nice to meet y'all.
I have been riding a long time,first down home in New Zealand and more recently in our new home Australia.
I have owned my RS for 3 years and put 40000 trouble free kilometres on her....I really like this bike and have done a few 1000km days riding West to east.
I also share the love with a Harley a Ducati and a Kawasaki.
Thanks for having me.

RE: Howdy... - Grumpy Goat - 06-15-2019

It is our pleasure and my pleasure to have met you and Jazz earlier this week. Thanks for introducing yourself on this Forum. Wished more people did likewise. Smile

Looking forward to your posts on anything and everything RS or riding related. Maybe when back in Oz you can encourage other RS owners to join up and participate! Smile

RE: Howdy... - darrell - 06-16-2019

Paul, it was great to have you and Jazz travel all the way from Australia on holiday and take time out of your schedule to join the group of us RS Owners at our 3rd annual Ride-In. We all enjoyed your presence and the fun you and Jazz added to the group. Safe travels back to Australia and we hope to see you again on another ride sometime in the future.

Darrell

RE: Howdy... - Duccrazydave - 06-16-2019

Definitely a pleasure to meet you, Paul. As well as the rest of the crew in Helen. It was truly an unforgettable time for me (and Kent as well). Managed to log 1200 miles for the entire trip. Everyone of them enjoyable! I realize most of you probably cover that distance in your sleep, but hey, it's a start :-)
I've accumulated a little over 50k on my Ducati over the years, but the instant sense of community within the RS world is unmatched.
Hope all of you dads had a great Father's Day!
Cheers, David

RE: Howdy... - Kiwi - 06-19-2019

Thanks for the kind words guys...?

RE: Howdy... - Rotorwrench - 06-25-2019

Hey Pablo. It was a pleasure meeting you and the misses. Great times for all had in Helen.

Mike

RE: Howdy... - Olgry1 - 06-26-2019

Better late than never....

Welcome to the forum mate!

RE: Howdy... - Lee - 06-26-2019

Welcome to the site Paul.
How long are you staying in the US?
Did you rent or ship your bike over?

RE: Howdy... - Kiwi - 06-27-2019

(06-26-2019, 08:54 AM)Lee Wrote: Welcome to the site Paul.
How long are you staying in the US?
Did you rent or ship your bike over?

Here for 4 weeks total Lee...
A very trusting mate in Chicago kindly lent me his 1250RT for the ride...which was perfect.
We visit on a regular basis and try to get at least one ride in while while we are here.....

Thanks for the welcome. ?

RE: Howdy... - Kiwi - 06-27-2019

(06-26-2019, 05:09 AM)Olgry1 Wrote: Better late than never....

Hi John..?

RE: Howdy... - Olgry1 - 06-29-2019

(06-27-2019, 04:57 PM)Kiwi Wrote:
(06-26-2019, 05:09 AM)Olgry1 Wrote: Better late than never....

Hi John..?

Big Grin