Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Editing photos for upload to online sites and forums
(06-29-2019, 08:30 AM)Lee Wrote: I use a windows computer and use the software provided by Windows.
It's called Paint.

Great tip Lee and you do get good results. Using a program like that to change size and pixel-weight is dead easy once one invests the few minutes it takes to learn it.

It is just that some have told me that they either use a Mac or they don't know how to use dedicated software like MS Paint, so for those users maybe the online conversion option provides another possibility.

We do live in a touchscreen generation where unless you can tap a button and stuff happens automagically, it ain't happening. My wife is one of those persons. She uses a phone all the time (social media), and on her computer when she needs to browse on a bigger screen or do the books or write an important email but besides that she doesn't know how to really use either ... and is apparently disinterested in learning. Rolleyes
Regards,
Grumpy Goat
2016 BMW R1200RS
2023 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro

Messages In This Thread
RE: Editing Photos for upload to online sites and forums - by Grumpy Goat - 06-29-2019, 09:34 AM