Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rally attendance in Great Falls 2021?
(06-20-2021, 04:31 PM)darrell Wrote: I’m riding out early tomorrow morning taking 3 days to ride out across MN, SD and MT. Decided late this afternoon the weather is too nice out west to hang around local area riding. Also will be good to give the Dunlop Mutant tires a good run. I’ll stop by the first aid station Thursday morning for a band-aid and to see if I know anyone there. It will be my 26th attended national rally.
Good to hear. Speculation at Gateway BMW on Saturday was that the weather was going to bring out a lot of folks who were on the fence. I feel sorry for the Canadians. Currently in Ogallala after a 14-h day watching a re run of today's moto GP. If A great day.

I'm running a new set of Dunlop RS fours. I intentionally went South before I headed West to test them out. Unlike the threes, no break in period required.I haven't looked but it feels like they changed the profile to match my style Admittedly kept the pressures high, but in the torture test this afternoon in the heat of the day I wS unable to flatten the rear tire with some high-speed play on the Nebraska interstate.Looks like yet another move forward in tire engineering and rubber..
"A good man always knows his limitations...."

Messages In This Thread
Rally attendance in Great Falls 2021? - by Ray - 06-17-2021, 02:15 PM
RE: Rally attendance in Great Falls 2021? - by Olgry1 - 06-18-2021, 10:05 AM
RE: Rally attendance in Great Falls 2021? - by Ray - 06-20-2021, 10:42 PM