Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The beautiful 2022 Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello
(10-22-2022, 08:00 AM)Lee Wrote: It's nice there's 5 colors but it would be better if all the colors were available in all trim levels.
Good looking bike.
The odd shape bags might be hard to pack.
Bag mounts and engine guards do not distract from the looks of the bike.

I agree that it would be better to have all 5 colours across the models but this is not uncommon at all, as they try to push the more profitable models. That said, it was nice to see the base model also with quite nice colour choices.

I don't think the panniers are oddly shaped ... AAMOF they look pretty boxy to me so should be easy to pack. If anything they may be a bit smallish but then the lines look good ...

Disappointed to hear in the video that the Premium S model was the only one with a quickshifter and according to this person was only a QS up, not an auto-blipper down. Good to read that it actually does come with a QS in both directions from the technical specifications online. MSRP of US$17,490 is not bad compared with other imports in the genre including ours ...
Regards,
Grumpy Goat
2016 BMW R1200RS
2023 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro

Messages In This Thread
RE: The beautiful 2022 Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello - by VTBob - 01-05-2022, 08:00 AM
RE: The beautiful 2022 Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello - by Grumpy Goat - 10-22-2022, 02:17 PM