Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 R1250RS ... will it come in Triple Black?!
(11-08-2022, 06:19 PM)Ray Wrote: The world just seems a little brighter when the sun shines on a clean, gloss-black finish..., but as you've heard me say before, a black bike comes with a heavy social responsibility. The esthetic importance of keeping triple-black clean, shiny, and scratch-free is probably triple the importance of keeping a black motorcycle clean. Good luck to those who dare.

True, although black vehicles tend to look better in the shade not in the sun. Smile According to automotive detailers, black then red are the hardest colours to maintain shiny and swirl / scratch free. I have owned more than one black car in the past and one red car ... all back in the day when I liked to spend time caring for the shine ... now not so much, although my vehicles still tend to be shiny. Still like the look of my black and grey RS. Might not be as sweet as the Triple Black but still has a meaner look - to me - than the other colourways.  Big Grin

Here it is in the shade in Ingram TX last month during the MOA Getaway.

Regards,
Grumpy Goat
2016 BMW R1200RS
2023 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023 R1250RS ... will it come in Triple Black?! - by Grumpy Goat - 11-08-2022, 08:23 PM