Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 R1250RS ... will it come in Triple Black?!
(11-15-2022, 09:13 AM)Lee Wrote:
(11-14-2022, 10:31 PM)runnerhiker Wrote: I do not have audio in my helmet, I don't want it, that's just me. 

I usually have Navigation sound turned off on the bike and in the car.

Unlike both of you I want sound in my helmet most of the time - music (mostly), navigation (when in use), phone call (rare and if needed), yet to try audio books, etc. - and is the first mod I do to any helmet. Smile I can't imagine riding 10 hours/day and not have music or radio. I also need to be in phone contact as well, although I reject all calls except from my wife. What I don't need (with few exceptions) is intercom with other riders, although it could be useful to tell them that one needs gas or to use the bathroom. Good thing is the connection can be switched off.

To each their own preference, though. Smile

If a bike is supposed to have a radio, I'd likely delay buying it if it didn't come with it, not that I would play the radio going down the road (I dislike that) but I'd likely use it when stopped, say, for lunch while on a journey, or at a campsite. It's nice to have for that but a radio on a bike is low priority and makes for good resale value more than anything else.

As for the big TFT - I do like it, just that it would have been better if it were touch capable, but where the maps are coming from the phone I guess that is not possible.

Ron - I take it there was no option to mount the Zumo XT above the TFT to reduce looking down ...?
Regards,
Grumpy Goat
2016 BMW R1200RS
2023 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023 R1250RS ... will it come in Triple Black?! - by Grumpy Goat - 11-15-2022, 11:02 AM