Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
License plate light wire location/color ?
(09-06-2023, 04:32 AM)Motorhead1977 Wrote: Did you get the CanSmart controller from Denali along with your lights? If not get one and connect using it. Very simple to use and tapping into another wire isn't necessary.

I did not buy the Cansmart controller. Probably don't understand exactly what that controller provides. I think looked at it but wasn't really interested in the functions it allows ie. synched up with the high/low beam bike switch or turn signals or anything like that. I did buy and install the data dim controller and the high low on off Denali switch which is all I was interested in. I've got the lights installed and the white "switch" wire right now tapped into the accessory plug on the right side of the bike and have tried the gps power wire but of course both these options stay on for exactly 60 seconds after bike shut down. That works but would rather have the turn off immediately.
I've read on this site that members use the licesnse plate light. I'm just not sure which wire that is in the tail section. 
Roach

Messages In This Thread
RE: License plate light wire location/color ? - by Roach - 09-06-2023, 08:40 AM