Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is the better BMW Sport Tourer - S1000XR vs R1250RS
(12-04-2023, 02:14 PM)Oldrider51 Wrote: Neither one is better than the other, just different. One maybe better is some areas the the other one in different areas. It really depends on what the owner wants.

Of course one is better than the other … for each one of us, not absolutely, unless one OSS talking about a totally crappy bike, which we’re not. Each of us has our own specific needs/wants/use case, and any bike is designed the way it is, and it either fits that need better than another bike, or it doesn’t.

I had an S1000R for a year, and while I liked that bike I didn’t love it as it made no sense to my use case, and like the XR it was sort of hyper for my tastes. I traded it for the Tracer 900GT which was the better bike, for me. I loved that bike.

I then traded the Tracer for the Tiger, and so far that is a better bike for my needs. The Tracer and Tiger are similar but quite different. And both are quite different from the RS, but I won’t get into which of these two is better.
Regards,
Grumpy Goat
2016 BMW R1200RS
2023 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which is the better BMW Sport Tourer - S1000XR vs R1250RS - by Grumpy Goat - 12-06-2023, 06:46 PM