Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell me about your cooking setup
Some years back, I was in the Territorial Army (UK) as a Combat Medical Technician, (basically, a first aider with a few extras) 

Anyway, there was this Captain, and he once said to me, when you're packing for a weekend exercise pack the night before the night before you're leaving, then, the night before you leave, unpack, put to one side everything you don't need and re pack what's left and you always be 30% lighter..  Huh Confused Big Grin 

I usually end up taking more than I need, but you never know, there's always gonna be that day you need it, or at least that's how my mind works and the reason I have a 58ltr givi trekker and a pair of 33ltr panniers and my mates have just a fecking rucksack lol  Angry  

This bag contains all of my cooking stuff, with room for some food. I think I've added a few more bits since this photo was taken. I bought it from a angling (fishing) gear website. It takes up exactly half of my givi top box.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"When I’m riding my motorcycle, I’m glad to be alive. When I stop riding my motorcycle, I’m glad to be alive" Neil Peart.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tell me about your cooking setup - by 36654 - 11-02-2020, 02:01 PM
Tell me about your cooking setup - by Grumpy Goat - 11-02-2020, 04:30 PM
RE: Tell me about your cooking setup - by Ray - 11-02-2020, 06:53 PM
RE: Tell me about your cooking setup - by af1-windy - 12-19-2023, 05:54 AM
RE: Tell me about your cooking setup - by Ray - 12-20-2023, 07:26 PM
RE: Tell me about your cooking setup - by saread - 12-20-2023, 10:17 PM