Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should You Double Check the Balance After Dealer Tire Installation?
[quote='Ray'
So, when you guys got together, you took kicking the tires literally (onto the rims).

With that many tires for that many friends, I can see why one might get rid of his equipment when it really comes time to ride.
[/quote]
Spread over 12 years that is only 17 bikes a year and 3 - 4 of those were mine so only a dozen or so friends bikes. I’m a huge Nascar fan so Sunday afternoons we’d turn on the flat screen, watch the race while changing tires. Usually 3 hours to do 2 both tires. Each spring I ordered a pallet of 20 tires of various sizes riders used from a wholesaler who gave me an additional 10% discount when I bought a pallet of them. Some ordered their own and usually had them sent to my address. Yes frustrating on a nice day when I could be riding but I usually didn’t ride when a race was on so home anyway. Always good to spend some quality time with friends. In fact with this social distancing hope to enjoy again some day.[attachment=553]
Darrell
2016 R1200RS
2022 R1250RT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should You Double Check the Balance After Dealer Tire Installation? - by darrell - 04-21-2020, 06:24 PM