Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alan, so wonderful to see you on the RSWb Forum Community after first making your acquaintance on my YouTube Channel - Welcome.

Of course, beautiful bike - The Blue Exclusive is my favourite colour in the new 1250RS.

The other "R1200RSForum" did beat me to the Internet after the demise of the original "R1200RSForums" website, and that was because I was also developing the parent website RSWasserboxer.com in parallel. Did not want the baby to come before the daddy ...

You will notice that there is a big difference between the two, so they coexist well, in my opinion. The focus I want for this one is "useful content" and "sharing DIY experiences". It so happens that this one has more US-based members, whereas the other one seems to be more UK/Europe slanted. Of course both welcome members from everywhere! Smile

SO - if you like to fiddle with your RS and it looks like you can take a picture (video?) please do consider sharing in threads of your own. And that goes for ALL members too ... Big Grin

RSWasserboxer.com and its Forum Community are intended to be a one-stop of resource information on the bike, that I wish existed when I thinking of buying it.

Welcome again, Alan.
Regards,
Grumpy Goat
2016 BMW R1200RS
2023 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro

Messages In This Thread
New Member - by AlanM - 05-01-2020, 04:38 AM
New Member - AlanM - by Grumpy Goat - 05-01-2020, 07:26 AM
RE: New Member - by Lee - 05-01-2020, 08:38 AM
RE: New Member - by Ray - 05-01-2020, 01:05 PM
RE: New Member - by Grumpy Goat - 05-01-2020, 01:48 PM