Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RS take-offs. Lots of stuff. Take a look!
Please keep in mind the only reason that foreign bike showed up in 2017 with Bruce as the rider is because he was invited by a lady friend named Dawn who owned a proper brand and model to be a part of the group. As you all know your influence during those 4 days resulted in him renting a car and driving to Michigan to pick up the groups preferred brand and model. Shortly after that I see the foreign model parked in the used section of a local dealer and another new BMW model leaving the dealers floor.

As far as negotiations with Bruce I felt after 17 seconds of seeing the RS models were in the used section of a local dealer I best contact him and let him know he and Dawn are still welcome. He lives 8 miles away and knows where I live so my hands are sort of tied on what my options were. Decision is now in his hands. The last comment I heard was he may come kicking and screaming but Dawn likes you boys and he is willing to risk seeing you all again plus gets in a nice trip.
Darrell
2016 R1200RS
2022 R1250RT

Messages In This Thread
RE: RS take-offs. Lots of stuff. Take a look! - by Olgry1 - 05-14-2020, 05:57 AM
RE: RS take-offs. Lots of stuff. Take a look! - by darrell - 05-20-2020, 07:55 AM