Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mice, Motorcycles and General Storage Areas
Mice and motorcycles don’t mix well in the northern or colder states when those little furry creatures decide to look for a warm place to spend the winter. Areas like garages, homes, storage sheds, RV’s, tractors, trucks, etc are great spots for these creatures to hang out and raise a couple of litters of young over the colder months. Instead of setting traps and then having to remove the dead ones using a couple of pouches of Fresh Cab will keep the mice out. I use 2 pouches in a 3 car garage and change late fall and late winter leaving the old pouches up when I put the new ones up as some scent (perfume smell) still exists. I hang with a zip on the garage door rails. Safe to use in your home, basement, cabin, etc. You can buy at your local farm store, hardware store and likely on line. Ace Hardware todays price was $19.95 for a box of 4.

I know Kari the inventor and owner of this business. She is married to the former IT manager at Ryt-way Industries where I last worked. Production plant is located in Faribault, MN.[attachment=905][attachment=906]
Darrell
2016 R1200RS
2022 R1250RT

Messages In This Thread
Mice, Motorcycles and General Storage Areas - by darrell - 10-16-2020, 12:41 PM