Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying Panniers (and such) Out of Europe
My dealer has banked enough of my money over the past couple of years that we have a fine relationship, not to worry; the RS is the fourth bike since, 2019, for example, and I turned back my T120 ('20) once we agreed on the RS deal. Figured it was an opportunity to turn a very low mileage, popular model (nicely modded) when they had zero inventory of ANY T120s.

They sold that bike a couple of weeks ago at a nice markup, so it was a win/win for everyone.

I also gave them the opportunity to come anywhere close to what I was able to do with KFM on this luggage and they simply passed.

As to the locksets, I'm sure they were close to/at list price, but they were available @ Revzilla (which a lot of stuff isn't), there was no sales tax involved and they were 30-odd bucks apiece. Engle won't miss that sale, as I have another grand in add-ons/swap-outs for the RS waiting for me to pick up so they don't get lost awaiting the arrival of the bike. I'll write them a check so they don't have to pay the credit card processing fees, which they appreciate (as they appreciated the early turn-in of the Triumph).
KC Area

Messages In This Thread
RE: Buying Panniers (and such) Out of Europe - by ESquared - 12-11-2021, 08:37 AM