Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another great sport tourer - 2022 Suzuki GSX-1000S GT/GT+
(04-27-2022, 04:53 PM)TriangleRider Wrote: Why don't we all just drive a Camry? There is almost nothing practical about owning a bike if you also own a car. If you are just riding around having a good time, you are literally burning cash and pumping carbon into the air for no practical reason. When the most practical option is no bike, it makes no difference if you are on a CB350 or a Hayabusa. Ride what makes you feel the most awesome. Forget practical.

Hmmm … Not sure I follow your logic here. Undecided I own a pickup truck and my wife has her Golf. I have the two bikes. The job of my pick up truck is to pull my travel trailer. People in my neck of the woods buy a pick up truck just because they want something big but that is not me. My use of the bikes is *purely* based on practicality. I do not ride my bikes [principally] for fun. My bikes are my inexpensive transportation, which I happen to enjoy using. In other words, I don’t have motorcycles as a leisure item or a toy. They have a job. They fail in their job they get fired. Smile Even between my bikes there is a job, for example the Tracer’s job is to keep the miles off of the RS, which I’d like to keep for a long time. And it is because of that practicality that I probably will never have more than two bikes. No need.
Regards,
Grumpy Goat
2016 BMW R1200RS
2023 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another great sport tourer - 2022 Suzuki GSX-1000S GT/GT+ - by Grumpy Goat - 04-27-2022, 05:31 PM