Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another great sport tourer - 2022 Suzuki GSX-1000S GT/GT+
(04-27-2022, 05:31 PM)Grumpy Goat Wrote: Hmmm … Not sure I follow your logic here. Undecided I own a pickup truck and my wife has her Golf. I have the two bikes. The job of my pick up truck is to pull my travel trailer. People in my neck of the woods buy a pick up truck just because they want something big but that is not me. My use of the bikes is *purely* based on practicality. I do not ride my bikes [principally] for fun. My bikes are my inexpensive transportation, which I happen to enjoy using. In other words, I don’t have motorcycles as a leisure item or a toy. They have a job. They fail in their job they get fired. Smile Even between my bikes there is a job, for example the Tracer’s job is to keep the miles off of the RS, which I’d like to keep for a long time. And it is because of that practicality that I probably will never have more than two bikes. No need.

Wow. I do like a nice rationalisation but this wins the award for the most crammed into a single paragraph.

I assume you have much experience applying to the domestic finance committee...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another great sport tourer - 2022 Suzuki GSX-1000S GT/GT+ - by wessie - 04-28-2022, 04:42 AM