Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on the demise of forums
(07-02-2022, 12:56 PM)Pyrrho Wrote: ...
Recognize and support those like the Goat (even though he mostly rides a Tracer now) because are YOU going to do what he's done and continues to do when so many others have failed? Thanks Grumpy. I appreciate you, this site, and anyone who has contributed or will do so in the future. This dies when we stop caring.

Thanks for that (and the Tracer dig) Big Grin but rest assured that unless some unforeseen circumstance occurs wiping me out before I get a chance to hand over to someone else, if ever I switch over to some other bike and cannot continue to maintain / administer this Forum and the parent website, it will be handed over to someone else. I will not let this forum suddenly disappear, and that is my promise.

As said before I am all for quality useful content in support of the model. There are other fora simply for chattering, although that is not to say that is not welcome here ... just not the primary focus.

BTW - I found a potential buyer for the Tracer today, whose timeline fits mine ...  Big Grin
Regards,
Grumpy Goat
2016 BMW R1200RS
2023 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thoughts on the demise of forums - by Pyrrho - 07-02-2022, 12:56 PM
RE: Thoughts on the demise of forums - by Grumpy Goat - 07-02-2022, 02:30 PM
RE: Thoughts on the demise of forums - by gc141x - 07-11-2022, 06:53 PM