Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Norway!
I`m 58 and biking in south of Norway. A bit bored for a few mounths due the winter. My last 6 seasons was an F800 GT. Nice, nimble bike, but got boring. Last summer trade it in for a 2022 R1250RS. A major step up, very satisfied. I`m looking for tips & tricks and counting down for a new season, drive beautiful!

Thor P.
(11-23-2023, 05:09 AM)thorp Wrote: I`m 58 and biking in south of Norway. A bit bored for a few mounths due the winter. My last 6 seasons was an F800 GT. Nice, nimble bike, but got boring. Last summer trade it in for a 2022 R1250RS. A major step up, very satisfied. I`m looking for tips & tricks and counting down for a new season, drive beautiful!

Thor P.

Welcome to the Forum Community, Thor, and welcome to RS ownership. Hopefully you won't find this forum boring.  Big Grin Traffic might be slower here but I prefer that if it means that the topics discussed are more focused and value-added. 

If you are looking for tips and tricks, then the parent website of this forum is a place that I created to try and house information on the R1200 and R1250 RSs. I also have a YouTube channel that has my take on DIY when it comes to living with the RS. Both require effort to maintain and keep up, and I have other interests as well that detract from that unfortunately. BUT, I also appreciate other members who are willing to share their experiences and efforts, especially if they include photos or video.
Regards,
Grumpy Goat
2016 BMW R1200RS
2023 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro