Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
New here, so just introducing myself. 

Taking ownership of an RS SE at the end of the month. First B-M, first 1l + bike, first sports tourer for a while (did 60K miles on a VFR750). 

Will pop up asking for some tips on what screen and luggage (and crash protection... I won't embarass myself further with my low-speed drop history) soon enough. Cheers, John
Welcome to the Forum Community, John. There is a wealth of information here and on the parent website (although the latter needs some updating from yours truly).

I know you guys over the pond sometimes refer to this brand as "BM" (or "B-M") but for me the first thing that pops into my head when I hear that is "bowel movement", and if that is an analogy for its acceleration, then the prep for a certain procedure comes to mind.  Big Grin
Regards,
Grumpy Goat
2016 BMW R1200RS
2023 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro
Welcome! It'll be the best B-M you've ever had ;-p Enjoy your new ride.
Happiness comes not from what you have, but from enjoying all that you do have no matter how much or little that may be.
RS = Road Sport . The RS is listed on BMW's site as Sport , and not sport touring even though you can .
(06-17-2024, 06:02 PM)c10 Wrote: RS =  Road Sport .  The RS is listed on BMW's site as Sport , and not sport touring even though you can .

Even though it is.
R&D department