Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello form the Berkshires
Bob Ain't Stoppin' checking in here. My red frame 2017 bike is up to 8000 miles now. I'll put a couple hunnert on tomorrow when I go to Sweet Sue's for breakfast.

Those of you from the Arkansas meet will be pleased to know that I haven't done any fixing to my damaged bike since getting home. That will change shortly as I just finished a carpentry project on my house. So my time is more free to work on the bike now.

Heres a pic pre accident:

Wayne, This pic is form my Smugmug. I can't figure out how to shrink it when inputing the address. Any advise? Maybe a thread in the instruction section about adding pics would be good. Thanks for setting this site up. Looks good Big Grin
Welcome Bob! Good tip on the thread on adding pictures as this one is a tad huge. Smile I will work on that thread soon.

I have edited your photo and where there was a huge photo, there is now a thumbnail, which when clicked opens a reduced and post-processed version of what you had. Smile
Regards,
Grumpy Goat
2016 BMW R1200RS
2023 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro
Bob - the article I mentioned above is now completed and online in the Announcements Forum - click here.
Regards,
Grumpy Goat
2016 BMW R1200RS
2023 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro
(06-17-2018, 02:55 PM)BobAintStoppin Wrote: Bob Ain't Stoppin' checking in here. My red frame 2017 bike is up to 8000 miles now. I'll put a couple hunnert on tomorrow when I go to Sweet Sue's for breakfast.

Those of you from the Arkansas meet will be pleased to know that I haven't done any fixing to my damaged bike since getting home. That will change shortly as I just finished a carpentry project on my house. So my time is more free to work on the bike now.

Heres a pic pre accident:

Wayne, This pic is form my Smugmug. I can't figure out how to shrink it when inputing the address. Any advise? Maybe a thread in the instruction section about adding pics would be good. Thanks for setting this site up. Looks good Big Grin

Glad you made it home ok from Eureka Springs. I am heading back there today with number of people from IL/IN.