Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from the UK
High all.

I pick my R 1250RS on Saturday. Its wet damp and cool/cold here so I am hoping for a dry weekend to get a few miles on it. I test rode this bike and it seemed ideal for me. My last few bikes have been an Indian Roadmaster, a Kawasaki ZZR 1400, a Suzuki M1800r Boulevard and a Suzuki B-King. I could go on. I am hoping this time I have found the bike that suits me as various issues with all of these eventually forced me to change. Actually the bike I regret getting rid of the most was a Honda CB1300SA. The half faired version. Apart from being a 4 rather than a twin there are quite a lot of similarities, although technology has progressed a lot since.

It will be great reading about owners outside the UK and your challenges and best experiences. Thanks Andy
Welcome to the forum Andy. I am sure that you will find lots of useful information on this site. Good to have members from across the pond as well.
Regards,
Grumpy Goat
2016 BMW R1200RS
2023 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro
(11-06-2019, 03:52 PM)winteramw Wrote: High all.

I pick my R 1250RS on Saturday. Its wet damp and cool/cold here so I am hoping for a dry weekend to get a few miles on it. I test rode this bike and it seemed ideal for me. My last few bikes have been an Indian Roadmaster, a Kawasaki ZZR 1400, a Suzuki M1800r Boulevard and a Suzuki B-King. I could go on. I am hoping this time I have found the bike that suits me as various issues with all of these eventually forced me to change. Actually the bike I regret getting rid of the most was a Honda CB1300SA. The half faired version. Apart from being a 4 rather than a twin there are quite a lot of similarities, although technology has progressed a lot since.

It will be great reading about owners outside the UK and your challenges and best experiences. Thanks Andy

Hi Andy

bought my 1250 in September really good, where in the UK are you? enjoy

Graham