Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
I recently purchased a 2020 RBMW1250 RS.
I formerly had a 2008 F800ST and belonged that forum. Great members and informative website.

I live in Southern California and hope to learn as well as contribute on this forum. I love this bike. It is versatile and has plenty of get up and go! I am not interested in top speed, but am impressed with the torque this bike exhibits.
Welcome! I'm sure you'll find the RS is a very versatile steed. Track days to Touring, and all points between.
(10-14-2020, 08:55 PM)Radioflyer Wrote: Hello
I recently purchased a 2020 RBMW1250 RS.
I formerly had a 2008 F800ST and belonged that forum. Great members and informative website.

I live in Southern California and hope to learn as well as contribute on this forum. I love this bike. It is versatile and has plenty of get up and go! I am not interested in top speed, but am impressed with the torque this bike exhibits.

Great introduction and welcome to the RSWasserboxer Forum Community! We look forward to your contributions also. Smile

Hope you are keeping safe from all those forest fires and smoke.
Regards,
Grumpy Goat
2016 BMW R1200RS
2023 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro
Thanks for the welcome. Most of the fires are under "control" so the air is a lot better. I can't wait for Fall weather to come.
Congratulation on the new bike and welcome to the board.
Thank you for the welcome.