Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orphan from that other R1200RS/R1250RS forum
Like other members have reported, yesterday I experienced the problems with the forum set up by Holger. Thanks to Grumpy, I can continue to participate in this community.
Regards
Ray (Warwick UK)
R1200RS (2016), Granite Grey
(04-09-2022, 04:28 AM)UKRay Wrote: Like other members have reported, yesterday I experienced the problems with the forum set up by Holger. Thanks to Grumpy, I can continue to participate in this community.

UKRay, absolutely. And welcome to this Forum Community. Smile

Please do have a look around and get familiar with the lay of the land and also the look and feel of this Forum Community. Focus here tends to be more on RS content in all forum sections other than "Off Topic". Also, while by no means a "requirement", DIY posts and articles are encouraged here. Smile

So to you, and any other new members from the R1200RSForum.com forum - please do enjoy.
Regards,
Grumpy Goat
2016 BMW R1200RS
2023 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro
(04-09-2022, 04:28 AM)UKRay Wrote: Like other members have reported, yesterday I experienced the problems with the forum set up by Holger. Thanks to Grumpy, I can continue to participate in this community.
Ray - Apologies you had to grab a new name. I told Grumpy, the only reason I joined this forum was because on the prior to fora, I was always late to the party as RayB.

Hopefully a good year for you and all.
"A good man always knows his limitations...."