Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grateful Dead fans
A forum member on r/Motorrad asked if anyone could make him a sticker design,
of a combo of the Grateful Dead "Stealie" logo and the BMW roundel.

For the unfamiliar:

Said he'd pay. Both logos are Copyrighted, though, so I just made him this and said it was for free
but that I also could share. I changed the blue to BMW roundel blue and the red is BMW M Motorsport red.

PM me with your email address and I'll send you high-resolution PNG, PDF, and source Affinity Designer (.afdesigner) files in a Zip archive.
Craig
'20 R1250RS
Previous
: '21 R1250RS, 
'03 K1200RS, '01 R1100RS, '83 R800
(04-09-2022, 03:33 PM)Pyrrho Wrote: A forum member on r/Motorrad asked if anyone could make him a sticker design,
of a combo of the Grateful Dead "Stealie" logo and the BMW roundel.

For the unfamiliar:

Said he'd pay. Both logos are Copyrighted, though, so I just made him this and said it was for free
but that I also could share. I changed the blue to BMW roundel blue and the red is BMW M Motorsport red.

PM me with your email address and I'll send you high-resolution PNG, PDF, and source Affinity Designer (.afdesigner) files in a Zip archive.
I'm wondering which set of copyright lawyers will be worse..........the ones representing the Dead or those from BMW AG?
I knocked, but the door was open.......
Central PA: 2016 Lupin RS - Keys and no TPMS
(04-09-2022, 03:33 PM)Pyrrho Wrote: A forum member on r/Motorrad asked if anyone could make him a sticker design of a combo of the Grateful Dead
Would you get a better response to something like this on FaceBook vs posting on a BMW forum of 300 members that is focused on the RS models of BMW motorcycles?
Darrell
2016 R1200RS
2022 R1250RT

Schooled! lol.
R&D department
(04-09-2022, 04:38 PM)darrell Wrote: Would you get a better response to something like this on FaceBook vs posting on a BMW forum of 300 members that is focused on the RS models of BMW motorcycles?

Probably, but I don't use Facebook. We're all BMW enthusiasts to some degree, so thought i'd offer.
Craig
'20 R1250RS
Previous
: '21 R1250RS, 
'03 K1200RS, '01 R1100RS, '83 R800