Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet Another Orphan
Hello all and thanks Grumpy Goat for providing everyone with a new home. I was sorry to read of the imminent demise of the other RS forum. Sadly it seems to be the nature of forums, they have a limited life span.
I'm Harry from Northern Ireland and I have a 2020 R1250RS in mean and moody black. Thankfully other people bought the yellow and blue models as it helps keep the residuals on the black ones higher Big Grin
(04-15-2022, 03:17 AM)Harry Wrote: Hello all and thanks Grumpy Goat for providing everyone with a new home. I was sorry to read of the imminent demise of the other RS forum. Sadly it seems to be the nature of forums, they have a limited life span.
I'm Harry from Northern Ireland and I have a 2020 R1250RS in mean and moody black. Thankfully other people bought the yellow and blue models as it helps keep the residuals on the black ones higher Big Grin

Welcome to the Forum Community Harry. Not sure if we have any other members from any part of Ireland ... so especially big welcome. Actually this forum is only a matter of weeks younger that the other one, since their inceptions was prompted by the same event ... the demise of the original RS forum.

Sounds like you are partial to dark coloured bikes as I am ... Big Grin
Regards,
Grumpy Goat
2016 BMW R1200RS
2023 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro
Welcome Harry.
Happiness comes not from what you have, but from enjoying all that you do have no matter how much or little that may be.
Thanks for the welcome and yes GG I like the dark side, black is the new ummmm???? black Smile
Welcome Harry!

The RS I'm buying is also in the best color, same as yours. Gazing into its star-strewn night of a surface is like being drawn into an infinity of motorcycling wonder that those "other color" owners will never know. All the more (misguided) power to them, I say, and as you point out, keeps ours ever more rare and ultimately superior.
Craig
'20 R1250RS
Previous
: '21 R1250RS, 
'03 K1200RS, '01 R1100RS, '83 R800