Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Canada day 2022
Best wishes and have some fun.
R&D department
(07-01-2022, 11:38 PM)maxredline Wrote: Best wishes and have some fun.

Hope you and all Canadians had a happy Canada Day. I am remiss in not having posted those greetings yesterday despite doing so on Facebook. Sad To atone for that I am going to make a post in this forum on something I learned at the 2022 MOA Rally that has me a bit excited for future riding in Canada.
Regards,
Grumpy Goat
2016 BMW R1200RS
2023 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro
Yes, happy belated Canada day.
Happiness comes not from what you have, but from enjoying all that you do have no matter how much or little that may be.
I celebrated by riding from Vancouver to Nelson BC.
Hwy 7, Hwy 3 and stayed in Princeton the next day onward to Old Hedley Rd, Green Mountain Rd, Hwy 97, Westside Rd, Hwy 6 to Nelson.
The Naksup past New Denver section is unbelievably good! Anyone who rides would love the whole route!

2 nights in Nelson. Some neat older architecture and some hippy vibe going on. The movie Roxanna with Steve Martin was filmed there.
Fire house location
Town

Hwy 6, Hwy 3A, Hwy 3, Hwy 97  for an overnight in Oliver.
Fairview Rd, Willow brook Rd, White Lake Rd, Twin Lakes Rd, Hwy 3, Old Hedley Rd, Hwy 3 and then Hwy 7 home.

The bike ran flawless and it was the girlfriends first long ride and it went well.
First long ride at 62 lol!
She is a keeper!!!

I have to add to this. When we showed up to the "retired" guys place in Oliver, he showed me a very early RS with 20km on it. I knew I was in, then saw his Boxer sports car. I got the best room, best parking and was asked who I would like to be next door when the rest of the 8 people in the group showed up. lol .
R&D department