Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puig 7616
Does anyone have one of these on their bike? I just want a tinted screen so that I can clip on my Puig tinted adjustable visor. Puig calls it a touring screen, but it appears to be the same size as the oem screen. I cannot find a diagram with the actual dimensions. Puig says it is 20mm taller than oem, but in their photo it appears the same height and the air cutout at the bottom is larger.
Greg
2016 R1200RS
Central Coast
(02-10-2023, 11:40 AM)Foyster Wrote: Does anyone have one of these on their bike? I just want a tinted screen so that I can clip on my Puig tinted adjustable visor. Puig calls it a touring screen, but it appears to be the same size as the oem screen. I cannot find a diagram with the actual dimensions. Puig says it is 20mm taller than oem, but in their photo it appears the same height and the air cutout at the bottom is larger.

Did you check the comparison PDF on the PUIG website? it shows overall dimensions. Since a windscreen is an irregular shape with cutouts no manufacturer will give dimensions for all parts - too much effort for not enough gain. What would be useful is including dimensions with respect to the mounting holes. I have not seen anyone do that and I can guess why.

Regards,
Grumpy Goat
2016 BMW R1200RS
2023 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro
I have a Puig screen on my 2020 1250 RS but don't recall which one but it's definitely taller than the stock screen.. I'll look when I get home and let you know.
Happiness comes not from what you have, but from enjoying all that you do have no matter how much or little that may be.
Sorry, mine is a 7617. If you'd like LMK which dimensions you need and I'll take some measurements for you
Happiness comes not from what you have, but from enjoying all that you do have no matter how much or little that may be.
Also, check the like for like comparison about half way down this page

https://puig.tv/en/tuning-motos/windscre...bike=28013