Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visorcat
Just bought one of these on Amazon.

Should get here tomorrow. I expect I will be doing a review as well.
Regards,
Grumpy Goat
2016 BMW R1200RS
2023 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro
I used the "Wee Willy" cleaner until the sponge fell off. It was a nice addition to the tank bag, but I found it a bit too "wee." I usually just bring along a good spray detailer and a microfiber hand towel. It works great on visors and windshields, but is good on the rest of the bike as well. My detailer of choice is "Original Bike Spirits." Amazon link below:

https://www.amazon.com/Original-Spirits-...348&sr=8-2
"Specialization is for insects." ~ Robert Heinlein
(04-12-2019, 06:48 AM)Blackshirt Wrote: I used the "Wee Willy" cleaner until the sponge fell off. It was a nice addition to the tank bag, but I found it a bit too "wee." I usually just bring along a good spray detailer and a microfiber hand towel. It works great on visors and windshields, but is good on the rest of the bike as well. My detailer of choice is "Original Bike Spirits." Amazon link below:

https://www.amazon.com/Original-Spirits-...348&sr=8-2

indeed it looks really small, but then again it does not have to be large to wipe the visor.

[Image: 419r0KVjdXL.jpg]

The thing about the Visorcat is that it is designed to work while you are underway, riding the bike. All other solutions require you to stop and clean the visor. When I am stopped I have a wet rag and that works just fine, but when underway I have nothing other than a gloved hand.

I have that detailer too ... got it as a giveaway at some dealership. Never used it yet but from what you say it sounds good.
Regards,
Grumpy Goat
2016 BMW R1200RS

Next, I try it on the road. I have a glove with a squeegee blade on it and that blade is pretty nifty for getting rid of rain on the visor. If this is anything like that, and if the sponge does a decent job then this would be a winner.
Regards,
Grumpy Goat
2016 BMW R1200RS