Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Denali Powerhub 2 Installation Questions
The Previous owner ran power from the battery up to a nest of SAE cables. I want to clean things up and have easy power access for my heated gear and the Corbin heated seat I just scored for my winter riding. I'll also be wiring power for my Zumo XT and a 12v to USB for my phone. Lights probably will be added later.  So, looking for advice from folks who have installed this or other power block setups.

There is already a direct connection to the battery I will use. So, first question- where do I tap for power that comes on with the ignition to turn the Powerhub on? I have seen the rear running light wire suggested- which is it? Also I have read there is a fused connection under the seat that is switched with he ignition. I plan to locate it under he rear seat compartment if that helps.

I'll try to take some pics as I do the install (it's supposed to arrive tomorrow). Any suggestions or ideas appreciated!

Dave
2020 R1250 RS
2020 KTM 890 Duke R
At age 68, I've come to accept that if I haven't grown up by now, its not going happen.....

Messages In This Thread
Denali Powerhub 2 Installation Questions - by DrDave39 - 10-17-2023, 06:54 PM