Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Denali Powerhub 2 Installation Questions
so you use the SAE direct to battery for the heated gear? I wondered about that- not sure what the current draw is for my heated jacket. I was surprised the Corbin seat only needs a 7.5 amp fuse, so it can't draw very much! The R has a direct SAE connected to the battery I use for charging, so I could just use that, but I was thinking of running an SAE connector from the Thunderbox from under the seat to be easier to connect while on the seat.

Hey since I have you here anyway- I did get the Thunderbox, it arrived today. What sweet setup- I love the wire connectors. One question about connecting the ground wires- is there someway they have to match on the block connectors, or does it not matter (I assume they all connect to the same ground anyway...). The instructions don't say either way.

Addendum- my jacket is an older model, the spec for the current jackets are 42 watt, 3.2 amp. Shouldn't be a problem running it through the Thunderbox. I got the twin 16 box, so I'll connect the Corbin seat on one positive block and the heated jacket on the other just to be safe. The ret of the stuff (GPS, USB, light later) won't draw much extra.

Dave
2020 R1250 RS
2020 KTM 890 Duke R
At age 68, I've come to accept that if I haven't grown up by now, its not going happen.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Denali Powerhub 2 Installation Questions - by DrDave39 - 10-21-2023, 02:26 PM