Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ride for free if you bought 5 year old equipment
(08-05-2020, 07:40 AM)Lee Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 05:11 PM)36654 Wrote: My doctor's appt was for 8A Monday morning which required a 5A wake-up to be safe. The Nurse Practitioner did the assessment and sent me to the ER for an MRI, fearing to prescribe any PT or exercises if I had herniated any discs or other back injuries. Somewhere around 3:30P, the ER doc reported the MRI was fine (actually quite good considering my age) and handed me a prescription for muscle relaxers which give me a dull headache but eliminated the morning pain and the groin tingles.

So, yes, motorcycles are dangerous.

Ouch, back pain like that is no fun. While taking the pain killers don't forget to eat fruits and get plenty of fluids.

Good advice. I was relieved to hear the MRI results, but waiting for the muscle and nerve spasms to subside is driving me crazy.

To add insult to injury, I purchased a used R1200R/RS seat bag for a good price on eBay a few days before my "ballet" move. It's now sitting on the bike and I'm wondering if I want to dance over that hump each time I mount and unmount the bike....
I knocked, but the door was open.......
Central PA: 2016 Lupin RS - Keys and no TPMS

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ride for free if you bought 5 year old equipment - by Olgry1 - 08-04-2020, 04:25 PM
RE: Ride for free if you bought 5 year old equipment - by 36654 - 08-05-2020, 08:15 AM