Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daytona Road Star GTX wide boot
I feel I am forced to splurge on a pair of Daytona boots as they seem to be the only MC boot maker offering wide boots other than getting custom boots built.
[Image: RoadStarGTX--m.png]
https://www.chromeburner.com/daytona-roa...e-xl-black
As per usual the European online sites have the most options. North American sites are mostly out of stock for what I am looking for.
Funny, when I contacted the Canadian dealers (2 of) they said they could not custom order. What the....

I have read other reviews such as GG's on the Sidi's but I have stupid feet and don't mind paying for the Road Stars as they get great reviews and I need them wide!
I have mentioned in other posts about emailing support to the European sites first regarding help with returns if need be. Shipping one way would be $100 cad from here. When contacted they said they could send me a company return label for around $25 us (chrome burner site)
I hate buying things without trying them on especially from Europe but I have had great luck. So all of the research I have done tells me to get a pair on the larger size and extra wide. This should give me room for an insole upgrade.
We shall see how this goes.
R&D department

Messages In This Thread
Daytona Road Star GTX wide boot - by maxredline - 02-18-2022, 09:18 AM
RE: Daytona Road Star GTX wide boot - by Lee - 02-22-2022, 09:16 AM
RE: Daytona Road Star GTX wide boot - by Lee - 02-17-2024, 09:11 AM
RE: Daytona Road Star GTX wide boot - by JtL - 02-15-2024, 08:27 PM
RE: Daytona Road Star GTX wide boot - by JtL - 02-16-2024, 04:25 PM
RE: Daytona Road Star GTX wide boot - by c10 - 02-16-2024, 07:22 PM