Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Ohio Member
Hi All from Columbus Ohio,
I have a 2018 RS that I traded my FJR in for. I decided that the FJR & RT were both just a bit too big and a bit too heavy. And the FJR's steering was way too heavy. While the RT is way better and feels lighter when moving; it still didn't handle like I wanted. I wanted a bike that rode properly like a MC should but that could still tour. The RS seemed like a perfect candidate. I was hoping anyway. So, I've just gotten the sit position sorted out with a Mike Myers seat that I got at the MOA Rally. That with a Wunderlich handlebar conversion kit and Aeroflow windshield and I'm now loving this bike. It really is a top-notch sport tourer now. I typically ride around 10k per year with a long ride once a month. I retired in February; so this year, I've been to Jacksonville, FL; then to the Smokeys for the MOA getaway at Fontana; then to the MOA rally in Lebanon, TN which I extended over through the Smokey's again on the way to Greenville, SC for the start of the Iron Butt Rally. I'll ride to Philly in July...... I'll be at the Pineville KY MOA Sept 6-8 getaway if any of you are there.
Gary
2018 R1200RS

Messages In This Thread
New Ohio Member - by GaryRS - 06-24-2019, 09:34 PM
RE: New Ohio Member - by Olgry1 - 06-25-2019, 05:08 AM
RE: New Ohio Member - by Grumpy Goat - 06-25-2019, 06:00 AM
RE: New Ohio Member - by Lee - 06-25-2019, 07:36 AM
RE: New Ohio Member - by Blackshirt - 06-25-2019, 09:17 AM
RE: New Ohio Member - by Rotorwrench - 06-25-2019, 05:41 PM