Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New member from New York USA
Hello, I'm a new member from upstate NY USA. Recently sold my R1200RT and purchased a 2020 R1250RS. It's Austin Yellow and has the bags and top trunk. I do a lot of my own maintenance so am looking for a BMW factory repair manual. I'll post it in the correct forum shortly.
Welcome to the site.
What town in NY?
Lee
Iowa, USA
2022 R1250RS White Sport

Past BMWs: 2016 R1200RS x 2,  2011 K1300S x 2,  2003 K1200RS x 2,  1991 K75S x 2,  1987 K75T x 2, 1984 R100RT
(09-05-2021, 06:12 PM)Motorhead1977 Wrote: Hello, I'm a new member from upstate NY USA. Recently sold my R1200RT and purchased a 2020 R1250RS. It's Austin Yellow and has the bags and top trunk. I do a lot of my own maintenance so am looking for a BMW factory repair manual. I'll post it in the correct forum shortly.

Motorhead (and all other recent sign-ups) - welcome to the Forum Community.

Glad to hear that you also do a lot of your own maintenance work as well. Maybe you can share your efforts on the DIY forum here, and even post come pictures and video. We can all learn from one another.

Also, this forum is an adjunct to my website RSWasserboxer.com which also has a maintenance section where videos on the subject are listed ... not just my videos either, anyone can get their RS DIY video listed ... just send me the link.

Don't do videos? That is OK too ... the website has a page for Articles by RS Owners where you can describe the job with pictures as well. Just email me and I can assist.

I mentioned it before but both the forum and the website are resources for all of us to use, and store a repository of information on the RS. You have to search long and hard for RS information out there ... it is not the most popular BMW motorcycle out there, so RSWb aims to solve that problem.

Again, welcome to the forum.
Regards,
Grumpy Goat
2016 BMW R1200RS
2023 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro
Lee, I'm in Albany NY. #@Grumpy Goat, thanks for the pointer to the maintenance info. I'm looking forward to everything I'm sure is offered here. I was glad to find the site since as you said, there's not much info out there on the other BMW websites.
Happiness comes not from what you have, but from enjoying all that you do have no matter how much or little that may be.