Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to R1200RSForum.com Members!
Star 
Welcome to R1200RSForum.com members (and any other new members too!)

Many of you may not be aware but this Forum was setup about the same time, but just shortly after the R1200RSForum.com, in response to the [similar] crashing of the R1200RSForums.com. The Admin of R1200RSForum.com (Holger) beat me to the punch in setting up his forum since I was also designing the RSWasserboxer website at the same time. That website was, and remains, the parent of this Forum Community.

The structure of this forum is pretty similar to both the R1200RS forums but maybe the focus is a little bit different. Greater focus is placed on RS content and staying on topic is always to be borne in mind. Of course there is the "Off Topic" forum for other stuff, and also a forum for "Other bikes" for exactly those other bike discussions.

This more focused approach stemmed from my personal desire to have RSWasserboxer.com to be the primary go-to site for useful, easy to find information about what is perhaps the least known BMW motorcycle these days - our lovely RS. I was frustrated when I was about to buy my RS in that I could barely find any information on the bike. I tried to set that right with RSWasserboxer.com. Forums are excellent sources of information, but if you are sort of impatient like me, you want to get to "the meat" PDQ, hence my focus for this Forum Community. Descriptive thread subject titles and staying on topic, is my motto!

Lastly, in this Forum Community, the sharing of DIY works on your own bike is encouraged and enjoyed. Tell us what you did / discovered / did ... and do include photos too (although they need to be less than 1000 pixels wide to prevent side scrolling on most screens - hate side scrolling Undecided). Also, if interested in contributing an article to the RSWasserboxer.com website, contact me - it is easier than you think! See what some members have posted, with many thanks!.

So again, welcome! I don't want to make this post any longer as I would think you are more interested in going to explore the various forums in this Community. Enjoy! Smile

Administrative Note - Please do check the Rules before posting. It is a very short list of 11 items (so far). Big Grin
Regards,
Grumpy Goat
2016 BMW R1200RS
2023 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro